Monday, February 2, 2009

Taco Fresco

Lately, we have discovered that the ONLY place we can really go out to eat with the boys is Taco Fresco (or something else in the quick serve genre, such as PotBellys, Buona, etc) We had occasionally stopped in at the Downers Grove location on our visits to the Great Indoors to check out house stuff. They recently opened up in North Naperville at the new Freedom Commons interchange (and how nice is that new I-88 interchange? very sweet...I guess Blago did one good thing for Illinois - as I am now to and fro Itasca in 30-35 minutes)

Back to Taco Fresco - I must say, it has turned into a favorite of ours regardless. Where else can you go and get a burrito (Chicken Burrito Fuerte) the size of your head that is actually good for you, under 575 calories, but tastes like 1,500 calories, and the kids can get a healthier chicken quesadilla that they both devour in about 4 minutes? Plus they eat free on Monday.

I had alwasy wondered why Chipotle or BajaFresh never offered a healthy wheat/fiber tortilla - as it would be a winner - well, I guess someone beat me to my idea...






Quesadilla time...




Maturing quickly...



Connor is getting very big feet...

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker